The following policy has been established in order to keep our prices low, remain competitive and ensure availability of product for all of our customers.
- Manufacturer's (MFR) coupons must match exactly to items' specifications: size, variety, flavor, # of units, etc. We accept only one MFR coupon per purchased item.
- MFR coupons that are printed in our flyers cannot be combined with other MFR coupons.
- There is a limit of (3) identical Coupons/Per Household/Per Day, including multiple varieties.
- Redemption of the coupon may not exceed the final price of the item.
- When an item is on sale in our ad, as "Buy One, Get One Free" (BOGO), both items sold in a BOGO deal can be counted toward the requirements of a MFR coupon.
- 2 MFR coupons (each requiring the purchase of 1 item) can be applied since 2 items are sold in the BOGO deal.
- The customer is responsible for sales tax at full retail price and all bottle deposits on the purchases, when applicable, in accordance with Michigan law.
- Coupon must be complete with company name or logo, retailer instruction for U.S.A. redemption, expiration date and scannable UPC code.
- All coupons should be given to the cashier at the time of checkout and cannot be applied to a previous purchase.
- Coupons are accepted for redemption on or before their printed expiration date.
- We accept all MFR coupons, even those from other retailers, for specific items, except when those manufacturer's coupons clearly state "good only at" or "redeem only at" another retailer.
- Store Management reserves the right to accept or refuse any coupons at its discretion.
- Valid Internet Coupons are accepted in accordance with the policy listed above, with the following additional requirements:
BOGO Internet Coupons
- We will accept valid "Buy One Get One Free" coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement.
Internet Coupon Value Limits
- Internet coupons over $3.00 will be accepted at the discretion of store management.
Free Item Coupons (Internet)
- We do not accept Internet coupons for "free" products, as manufacturers no longer issue free item coupons via the Internet
- Photocopies are not valid.
- We only accept the original printing of an Internet coupon.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons that do not appear to be original or that will not scan.
- Spartan Store Website Links
- Smart Source Coupons, printed from our website links, contain an Offer I.D, a PIN # and a valid expiration date.
- Valid additional Smart Source coupons, for the same Offer I.D, will be accepted if they have been issued with different PIN #s.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. All coupon redemption terms are subject to the rules in effect at time of redemption.